Wednesday, November 23, 2011

D is for...

D is for..., 90lb. mixed media paper, November 21, 2011
This is my favorite page so far. Something about the color scheme makes me happy. Daisies are my favorite flower. Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Yum! The dogwood reminds me of my childhood. We had a pathetic dogwood at the corner of the house. I still remember the Dogwood Argument. My dad would prune the tree... enthusiastically, and mom would complain that he had killed her tree. They had this argument for 20 years, so obviously Dad's pruning was not fatal. My husband is fascinated with coins. We are a book family, and I have been known to tip over a corner or two. We lived 12 years in the desert southwest, specifically the high desert, which looked nothing like the above image. D is for daisies, divided, Dunkin' Donuts, dogwood, denim, dogear, desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment