Wednesday, November 23, 2011

C is for...

C is for..., 90lb. mixed media paper, November 19, 2011
No matter what I did, I couldn't get the chameleon tail the way I wanted it. Not sure why I chose a crab except that I think they're fascinating. I love cherries of all kinds. I couldn't resist the "C" chord. I had to make many color wheels in art school. If you "read" the one above, you would assume that half the color wheel (the hidden part of this one) is purple! Chicken broth is one of the grocery items I hoard irrationally. I buy more, even though I know I already have it. We're prepared to have soup. For. Months. Crocuses (croci?) are a favorite. Flowers are so overdone in watercolor. Why? Because they're easy! C is for chord, crab, crimson, cherries, color wheel, chicken broth, chameleon, and crocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment