Sunday, May 5, 2013

EDiM Day 1 - Something Bubbly

Well, since I've obviously not been able to push myself to start a new small sketchbook for this blog, I've decided to post my entries for the Facebook group, Every Day in May (EDiM). Group members are challenged to draw and post every day of the month, following a list created by the group administrator. It's been fun seeing artists from around the world interpret each day's challenge. The assignment for day one is to draw something bubbly. I had a can of ginger ale in the fridge and decided that was as good as anything. I wish I could have achieved the shiny look of the can, but I was just getting over being sick, and I didn't really feel like fussing this too much. I hope to do better the rest of the month. This is another very small sketchbook (3.5" x 5"). The small size makes it easy to finish pages quickly. So, here we go. Bring on May.
pen and watercolor on 90 lb. mixed media paper

No comments:

Post a Comment